Monday 11 October 2010

Seeing Green

My Monitor/TV has gone coo-coo, displaying everything with a vintage green tinge, so no colours until I get a replacement DVI-cable. I'm gonna stay positive and use this time to work out some 3D artwork kinks. And perhaps post some older work I haven't had the bravery to post.

Anywho thought I post my influence meme thingy to get the blog posts rolling again. Cause I'm such a nice guy I'm gonna add some links for those curious adventures out there.


Yoji Shinkawa
Saul Bass
Earl Oliver Hurst
Robert McGinnis
Tim Biskup
Jorby Alano
Glen Keane
Bill Presing
Kentaro Muria
Ben Caldwell
Tite Kubo
Tom + Matt Rhodes
Isutoshi
Matteo De Longis
Chuck Jones
Tracy Mark Lee
Ryan Ottley
Shane Glines
Aysha Shehim
Phil Noto
Saka (Sukinahito)
Kinu Nishimura
Hiroaki Samura
Rockin’ Jelly Bean
Shane Prigmore
Tsukasa “Bullet” Jun
Dave Johnson
Hiroyuki Imashi

No comments: